MIDNIGHT MADNESS GIVEAWAY!!!
Posted by Book Loving Pixies
It’s Midnight Madness
To promote the recent release of the first installment in The Darkest Desires of Dixie series, “Chasing Midnight”, and in celebration of the release of the next instalment, “Claiming Midnight”, Shyloh and Alex Morgan are going mad with giveaways. The contest for prizes will run from November 15, 2014 until midnight on February 01, 2015.
The winners will be announced on February 01, 2015 at 6pm at the launch party for “Claiming Midnight”.
Prizes to be won, and rules are listed below.
1st Prize – A Kindle Fire with over 500 titles loaded, a relaxation/pamper kit, and an ARC of every book Shyloh and Alex Morgan publish in paperback or Kindle (Choice of the winner as to paperback copy or digital copy)
2nd Prize -Paperback of “Chasing Midnight” as well as The Ultimate Couples Kit
3rd Prize – Paperback Copy of “Claiming Midnight” and How to Couples BDSM Kit
4th Prize– Paperback copies of both “Chasing Midnight” and “Claiming Midnight”
5th Prize Kindle or digital copies of both books
6th Prize– Kindle or digital copy of “Claiming Midnight”
The basis of the giveaway will be based on a point system. Each person can earn one (1) point for the following things:
1. Buying a copy of “Chasing Midnight” in either digital or paperback with proof of purchase provided in the form of a copy of receipt sent via email.
2. Writing a review for the book on Amazon. You must provide a link to the review
3. Writing a review of the book on Goodreads. You must provide a link to the review
4. Joining The Morgan’s Mansion Street Team.
Point will be added to your tally upon entry to the group and posted on the wall the words “Midnight Madness”
5. By voting for “Chasing Midnight” at Goodreads in any of these categories:
6. By voting for “Claiming Midnight” at Goodreads in these categories:
7. By adding either book to a category on Goodreads. Please send a link to get a point for each place you add the book.
8. Each of the social media sites you join, like, or follow will constitute a point. Must reply on the wall “Midnight Madness” or #Midnight Madness” and provide a link to the post via email.
9. By recommending the book to a friend.
For each person who contacts the contest department with proof of purchase and your name as the person who recommended the novels, you will receive a point. The more people you recommend to, the more points you earn. You also have the option to list yourself as a “Team Captain.” If you chose to do this then you will receive points for not only those YOU recommend the book to, but also a point for each one the people on your team recommend the book to. It will work like a pyramid. The top person, or captain, will receive a point for each person below them, and the person below receives a point for those below them, and so forth and so on. This is a great way to really maximize your points.
The person with the most points at the end of the contest time will be the winner of the top prize, and then prizes will be given in descending order based on points. In the event there is a tie, there will be a random draw for the prize from the pool of participants with the same amount of points at each level.
To get you started, Shyloh and Alex are offering the first book in the series for $0.99 starting at midnight on Black Friday, and will be on-sale until midnight after Cyber Monday. Good luck and we hope to see you in the winner’s circle in February!
To enter, please send an email to midnightmadness.sspinc@gmail
Your email address will be added to a spreadsheet and as you earn a point it will be added to your tally. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS or they will all be voided. You will start with your initial email asking to enter the contest, and that gets you on the spreadsheet. You will receive a “Thank You” response, and then all items you send as proof of your points will be contained in the one email thread between you and the prize team. DO NOT CREATE A NEW EMAIL EACH TIME YOU SEND POINT INFORMATION. You may also send questions, comments, or concerns to the above email. Good luck!
Check the links below to earn points!!!
(Click “more list” on this site to earn points voting on each list)